Muhammad Rilli Inaugurates Campaign Council for Chairmanship Aspiration
INFOMEDIA – The director of Administration, All Progressive Congress APC Kaduna state, Mal. Muhammad Rili, has Inaugurated his campaign council for the May 2021 local government election of Kaduna state.
Muhammad Rili who is contesting for Ikara local government chairman’s seat Inaugurated his council team on Tuesday before a mammoth of gathering at Ikara local government.
In his address to the Ikarans, he said that he is offering himself to set the local government on the path of growth after the serial failure of the incumbent chairman and that the Ikarans should hold his words to ransom shall in case failure greeted his administration if given the opportunity.
Read the full address text below:
1. A historic day and moment in the sojourn of our sole and only agenda of salvaging Ikara from the shackles of 22 years of ineffective governance has just been laid foundationally and a trajectory for a productive local government council would be enabled by 5th of May & June, 2021 to overhaul our misfortunes in leadership and political bearing; God’s willing!
2. Yesterday 27th day of April, 2021 confirmed how our foundational effort in the last 2 years continue to redefine, sensitize and enlighten our people on politics and good governance; we are at war with a general phenomenon of politics viewed as “Game of Interest” this was discovered and realized as our only biggest enemy of social inclusion, fair and decent leadership as well as public service for what it is.
3. The citizens of Ikara have today confirmed their readiness for pragmatic, effective and inclusive governance, the participation of a record number of citizens from my 10-wards areas of Ikara to honour our Campaign Inauguration/Flagg-off ceremony in Ikara, themed: The Ikara Salvation beginning, and subsequent Commissioning of our Campaign Secretariat in Ikara has been nothing but a success due to our continued relentless positive political engagements. This is a huge step towards the liberation of our people, a course we commit to prosecute and stop at nothing.
4. These events precipitated the immediate inauguration of our Campaign Structure that comprises of the Campaign Director-General Mal. Ahmed Balarabe Jamfalan among other campaign management members and Seven (8) other Directorates including: Directorate of Contact & Mobilization, Women Mobilization, Youth Mobilization, Persons with Physical Disabilities- PwDs, Special Duties, Interfaith, Stakeholders Engagement and Media and Publicity (New Media inclusive). These agenda-driven compositions spanned its membership across the 10 wards areas of Ikara Local Government that would facilitate the emancipation of our development agenda sourced from the visionary administration style of His Excellency, the Governor Mal. Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai and the All Progressives Congress, APC manifesto for the betterment of our people.
5. I also used the opportunity to pay homage to Sarkin Ikara and registered by grand movement agenda of Ikara-First and sought for his prayers, blessings and guidance to this our noble course. Such traditional blessings would have remained incomplete without the sincere prayers, advices and blessings received from his eminence Walin Zazzau, Engr. Aminu Umar in his palace from a courtesy visit to renew our allegiance and pay homage to his decent leadership and personality. It is in our intimate believe that our traditional institution will calibrate our course for effective governance towards actualization of our governance agenda for a new Ikara, the REREPES-D.
6. Our commitment to public service and decent politics is sacrosanct and one like never before; our resolve to carefully adjust the negative trajectory our people were placed on over the years is nonnegotiable and above all, in God we trust our ability to Captain the crew that would steer Ikara ship to eternal progression and development in no distant future. May Allah help us, Ameen.
Long Live Ikara Local Government,
God Bless Kaduna State
God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
28th April, 2021